Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Report a problem

For emergencies, wildlife encounters, or bylaw complaints, please refer to the specific contact information below:

For Fire and Police emergencies, dial 9-1-1.
For operations, parks, and environmental emergencies, please call 604-469-4574.

Reporting pollution
To report an environmental emergency such as a spill, chemicals being washed into a storm drain, or a contaminated stream, contact Environment and Parks at 604-469-4574.

Report wildlife encounters to the  BC Conservation Officer Service at 1-877-952-7277.

Bylaw complaints
Report bylaw complaints (noise, parking, sprinkler, zoning, traffic, untidy premises) through the bylaw complaint form or call 604-469-4541. 

For any other problems, concerns or hazards you see in Port Moody, please use the form below.


Please indicate the type of problem:

Allowed extensions pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, tif

2. Would you like a reply?